ARTV 2341-Advanced Digital Video
Robert Flowers, Instructor
PROJECT 01: 300 points
Corrections DUE ON THURSDAY MAY 5th and 12th in conjunction with
project 03: DVD/Blu-ray Disc
- Bring DVD or Blu-ray disc of Hollywood/Independent Movie with interesting title sequence. We will view and critique in class.
- Create film intro title sequence 1-2 min. in HD 1080p24
- Use techniques learned in AFX and Premiere
- Use Type in creative and innovative ways
- Be creative with audio and video
- Output to Blu-ray Disc and upload to Youtube
Feel free to make-up director/cast/crew names or use those of real professionals. Make your film Introduction look as “REAL/PROFESSIONAL” as possible.
Collect: Video footage, audio and photographic sources, either self-produced or those gathered from other sources*
(Material that does not belong to you must be manipulated or used in some way to make it unique from the original)
Below is the general order of the introductory credits of a Feature motion picture. Use all of the categories.
Feel free to use existing companies, individuals, or other other associated professionals in the field. Or fabricate your own.
DO NOT USE YOUR NAME IN ALL OR MOST OF THE CATEGORIES, MAKE IT LOOK PROFESSIONAL!!!
- NAME OF PRODUCTION COMPANY presents
- a …….(usually a last name) production
- a film By…….
- Lead Cast
- Supporting Cast
- Casting Director
- Music Composer
- Costume Designer
- Associate Producers
- Production Designer
- Director of Photography
- Executive Producer