Tentative Due Date: May 3rd
- This project should be a self-reflexive work. Show yourself in a creative way.
- This project should not be a direct self-interview e.g. sitting in front of camera talking.
- The video recording will be done outside of class, editing will be done in class and on your own time (if necessary).
- Length approximately 2.5 to 5 min Maximum with Sound and Titles.
Students are encouraged to help each other on video shoots, but not required. “I’ll scratch your back, you scratch mine”
IMPORTANT THINGS TO REMEMBER:
- PROJECTS NOT TURNED IN ON SCHEDULE WILL BE REDUCED IN GRADE BY
25% PER DAY
- DO NOT WAIT UNTIL THE LAST MINUTE TO RENDER AND OUTPUT YOUR VIDEO
- BE COURTEOUS WHILE SOMEONE ELSE IS SHOWING THEIR VIDEO
- DO NOT USE POP MUSIC (Rock, Punk, Alt, Country, R&B etc.) IN YOUR VIDEO.
- IN OTHER WORDS, DO NOT TURN YOUR WORK INTO A MUSIC VIDEO. IF YOU DO, YOU WILL BE REEDITING IT AT A 25% GRADE REDUCTION!!!!!